Did you know that over 80% of Australian’s are Facebook users and around 50% are on Instagram? There is an active audience on social media, but also a discerning one.
Social media is a competitive arena when it comes to advertising and small business owners need an effective strategy.
Every upside has a downside and we must explore all angles to make an informed decision.
- You can build your brand with a good social media strategy.
- You can target your ideal customer.
- Paid advertising can increase your brands’ awareness.
- It can bring speedy results.
- It is not a quick fix (like all marketing), it requires time and energy.
- It is highly competitive and can be expensive.
- It needs quality content that will get you noticed.
- It needs to be tested and analysed with adjustments made along the way.
Unless you are posting highly engaging, shareable content on social media, you may be experiencing what so many other small businesses experience – zero engagement.
Small business marketing requires a game plan to get your brand seen by new potential customers. Being able to precisely target your audience, by customising the location, demographics and interests could be a game-changer for your business.
Every small business needs a budget for marketing. As with most things in life, the outcome is based on the effort you put in.
If you have no idea where to begin or even less knowledge of what a marketing strategy even entails, contact [email protected] and we’ll get you started.