Do you want to target an even wider audience through marketing, increase your website traffic, and establish yourself as an expert in your field? Yes? Then it’s high time you start a blog!
Any small business’s marketing efforts will be bolstered by a consistent and relevant blog that offers unique and interesting content to its readers.
However, there is a difference between a good blog and a bad blog, and you need to study up on the differences if you want blogging to be a valuable marketing asset.
A good blog will:
- Be regularly updated
- Contain interesting content relevant to both your brand and target market
- Incorporate multiple types of media including video and infographics to make it stand out
- Have an organized and clean layout
- Incorporate read-on sections, related article sections, and a simple menu
A bad blog will:
- Be updated inconsistently, not according to a set schedule
- Be text-heavy with few pictures and no other types of media content
- Be messy or cluttered
- Look confusing with no clear segways to other articles or links to more content
A bad blog, or not utilizing a blog to its full potential, will cause potential customers to click away from your site, adding to the bounce rate, and decreasing your ratings.
A good blog, on the other hand, will increase site traffic, increase the time users spend on your site, and lead to a dedicated and loyal following that sees you as an expert on the subject matter relating to your brand.
Outsource your blog to the content gurus at Hunter & Scribe and see how effective this marketing tool can be. Get in touch at [email protected].