In a world where the internet has made it possible for every small business to advertise their goods and services, how do you ensure that your marketing message is noticed?
Every day we are exposed to an average of 5000 ads. So how can you as a small business stand out from all the noise?
How can you, as a small business, compete in the content conundrum? You deserve to be heard in the cacophony.
Despite an overabundance of marketing, it remains the most effective way to gain exposure, and it can deliver a return on investment when it is done properly. If you feel like you are experiencing content burnout, take a look at this article for tips on how to overcome it.
How can your small business marketing cut through the noise?
Here are 5 quick steps that spell SPEAR to ensure that your marketing message stands out from the rest and hits the target:
- Streamline: You cannot meet every need or fill every gap. Pick what you’re good at and be the best version of that.
- Persist: Repetition and consistency build trust. Make sure your brand is clear and that your marketing is direct.
- Enrich: Freely share your expertise, tips, and advice to add value to the lives of your clients and your target audience.
- Adapt: Be flexible without losing your brand identity. People respond to marketing that is up-to-date and relevant.
- Refocus: Don’t focus on selling; focus instead on meeting the needs of people.
If content burnout is a real thing for you, or if you would prefer to get down to the business of doing business, why not outsource your small business marketing? Contact Hunter & Scribe for more information.