A website without an FAQs page is like Australia without kangaroos. It just isn’t right!
Every small business website needs a well-constructed marketing strategy. And that strategy must include a page on your website answering frequently asked questions. You may even find that it becomes one of the top-visited pages over time.
What should my small business’s FAQs page include?
Whether you offer services or sell products, your FAQs page will give customers immediate answers without them having to contact you directly. A win-win for both parties.
Aim for between 5 and 15 FAQs. Go through your emails, Facebook messages and other communication channels. Figure out what the most common questions from customers are, and use them to form part of your FAQs page. Link your FAQs to relevant main pages in your website where customers can read more about your product/service.
It’s also a good idea to turn your key selling points into FAQs to help emphasise why your product/ service is superior to your competitors’:
- How does this product/service (your brand) compare to (other brand on the market)?
- Is this product environmentally friendly?
- Do you use high-quality ingredients/products?
If it’s relevant, you can also add videos to your FAQs page to help market your product/service:
- How to set up your custom-made barbeque
- How to maintain your manicure
- How to wash your Ute
Your FAQs page should also respond to any fears or doubts that customers may have:
- Does this product really work?
- Are the ingredients safe?
- Is there an age restriction for this experience?
- Is there a money-back guarantee?
You can also answer practical questions about delivery times and availability:
- How long do I have to wait for my product?
- What are the shipping costs if I live outside Australia?
- Can I book/buy online?
- How can I contact you?
A well-constructed FAQs page could help save you loads of admin – you won’t have to respond personally to the same questions from customers all the time. Plus, it can help boost your search engine rankings.
If you’re struggling to put together an informative, search engine optimised FAQs page, we’ve got just the right people for the job. Chat to the expert team at Hunter & Scribe and we’ll help you out: [email protected].