Every small business would make more sales if it could just remove all that fear and doubt that lives in the minds of potential customers.
That’s where case studies come in. Well-written case studies build trust and credibility with customers by proving that your business can solve their specific problem.
A good case study is a story, rather than a collection of facts, and it uses this structure:
- A customer just like you had Problem X
- A customer just like you received Solution Y
- A customer just like you enjoyed Benefit Z
Yes, the customer should be the hero of the story, not the business. A good case study is always about them, not you.
Make a list of common problems that you solve, and then write a case study for each one. Once you’ve done that, do these three things:
- Publish the case studies on your website
- Compile them into an ebook, which you can send to potential customers
- Compile them into a booklet, which you can hand to potential customers