Lots of people talk about one day publishing a book, but very few actually follow through. So the moment you publish a book with your name on it, you put yourself in elite company.
There are two main reasons people publish their own book:
- Preserve their legacy – you can gift copies to your family and friends
- Boost their social capital – the fastest way to impress a potential client, investor or business partner is to hand them a copy of your very own book
Clearly, having a book is wonderful. But writing a book is hard. It takes a lot of time and a lot of skill … unless you outsource the job to an expert.
Hunter & Scribe can ghost-write your book for you. Here’s how the process works:
- We interview you, to suck all the information out of your head
- We turn your thoughts into an interesting, easy-to-read draft
- We keep editing the draft until you’re happy with the final product
- So you get a book you’re proud of, while doing almost none of the work
Whether you want to record your life experiences or share all the lessons you’ve learned during your career, a book is the best way to do it.