Everyone knows that winning an award can do extraordinary things for your business.
But even if you just get nominated, you’ll find it easier to attract more leads and convert more sales, because this independent recognition will differentiate you from most of your rivals.
- Add an ‘awards finalist’ icon to your email signature and marketing collateral
- Mention the awards nomination in your LinkedIn headline
- Publish the exciting news on your website
It’s also likely the organisation running the awards will publish a list of finalists on its website. That will impress potential clients and referral partners who secretly Google you as part of their research process.
So what’s the secret to producing a high-quality awards submission?
You need to do these three things:
- Make specific claims in your submission (not vague, fluffy statements)
- Corroborate every single claim (so judges take them seriously)
- Tell stories in your submission (to stir the judges’ emotions)